1. r. Novi Sad in Rev. from «01» February 2022.Republic of Serbia This document, permanently posted by margaritarutin.com is the official offer of the Individual Entrepreneur Chilli creative group (hereinafter referred to as the Executive), to conclude in the order of articles 435,437 The Civil Code of the Republic of Serbia contract for reimbursable provision of training services (hereinafter referred to as the Offer - Contract) with any interested individual and/or individual entrepreneur (hereinafter referred to as the Offer - the Client). When making payment for services, the Customer guarantees that all terms of the Offer are already known and accepted as set out in the text of this Offer, as well as being acquainted with the value of the Services specified on the Website of the Contractor. On the basis of the above, read carefully the text of the public offer, and if you do not agree with the terms or any clause of the terms, the Contractor invites you to refuse acceptance of the offer and use of the Site. 1. Terms and definitions 1. In this treaty, unless otherwise expressly stated in its text, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings: 1. Public offer - this document, published on the Internet, as well as sent for information by e-mail or provided for familiarization in any other way. 2. Customer - a natural or legal person, as well as an individual entrepreneur, who has reached the age of 18 and concluded an Agreement with the Contractor in electronic form as a result of the Acceptance of the Offer and, thus, has obtained the right to receive Services of the Contractor. 3. Acceptance of the Offer - full and unconditional acceptance of the Offer, through the implementation of the actions specified in section 2 of this Offer.
- 4. Service - provision on a fee basis of additional training services, lessons in the form of video recordings, text materials, webinars with feedback (and/or providing their recordings)holding written and oral consultations on the independent conduct of their business within the framework of online- courses or Club on subscription information about which is available on the website of the Artist margaritarutin.com and subdomains created on its basis.
- 5. Distance online course - a collection of a certain number of training sessions, as well as training materials, grouped according to one general topic and provided in a specific Executive format via remote communication (Internet) via videoconference (webinars), video recordings, or as materials provided electronically in accordance with the terms of this contract.
- 6. Webinar - the provision of training services through real-time remote Internet access. A webinar may take the form of video or audio broadcasts and presentations via the Internet, messaging or other forms. Feedback between the Contractor and the Customer on the webinar topic is provided via webinar chat or on a specific website.
- 7. The master class is a form of active training aimed at developing knowledge and skills in the commercial promotion of cooks.
- 8. Site - a set of information, texts, graphic elements, design, images, photos and video materials and other results of intellectual activities, as well as programs for computers contained in the information system, ensuring the availability of such information in
7. the Internet through the network addresses margaritarutin.com as well as other sites owned by IP Chilli creative group 8. Software (software) - a browser (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Google Chrome and/or similar) for access to information resources located in the Internet, other programs for transfer, storage, processing of the provided information. The customer is obliged to provide the necessary software on his personal computer. 9. Feedback - the service provided by the Contractor in the form of written or oral answers to questions, is carried out depending on the chosen Participation Rate in the form of: written verification of homework and/or answers to questions during the webinar with a certain topic. 10. Access to a personal account - a message sent by the Contractor to the Customer by means of an e-mail confirming the fact of the conclusion of the contract and containing the information necessary for the Customer to receive the selected Contractor Service. 11. Homework tasks - tasks assigned by the Contractor to the Customer for independent performance, aimed at improving the quality and efficiency of learning information received from the Contractor during training. 12. Tariff - set of training services determined by the Contractor, period of their provision, published on the Contractor’s website for selection by the Customer, differing cost depending on the specific range of services and types. 13. Order - duly executed request of the Customer for receiving additional services on training, selected on the Website of the Contractor in the order established in this Agreement. 14. Mailing - automated sending of e-mails to the e-mail address (e-mail) or to the messengers, to the phone number of the Customer provided at the Order Service.
8. 15. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to the Customer (subject of personal data) voluntarily indicated by the Customer when placing the Order for the provision of services. Data are stored, processed and used according to the rules established in the Policy on Processing of Personal Data and the current legislation of the Russian Federation. 16. Identification data - the aggregate of information about the Customer provided at the acceptance of an offer and verification, which serves to determine the identity between the person possessing it and the Customer. 17. Customer verification is a set of actions aimed at identifying the Customer when receiving services as a person who has accepted a public offer. 18. The GETCOURSE platform is an electronic platform that hosts online courses, webinars, Club materials and other educational materials, through which additional training services are provided to the Customer. The address of the educational platform is https://getcourse.io/. 19. Chat - closed communities/groups in the Telegram messenger, intended for communication between the Customer and the Contractor within the framework of rendering services under this Agreement. 20. Curator - Assistant Performer, who carries out practical interaction with the Participant in the provision of services through electronic means of communication (Chat or through the GetCourse Platform). 21. The Invited Expert (hereinafter referred to as the Expert) is a natural person who is an expert in his field, engaged by the Executive to provide services to the Participant in order to consolidate the information obtained in the services provided. Available as video recordings (or webinars). 22. Service «Recurrent write-offs» - service for the implementation of regular automatic money transfers from the Customer’s bank card (Holder) in favor of the Contractor for the Services provided by the Agreement on the basis of the Credit Card Acceptance previously provided by the Customer, in accordance with the Rates under the Agreement. 23. Issuing bank - credit9. A credit card holder is a natural person who gives an order to the Issuing Bank to transfer money from a credit card on behalf of the Customer in favor of the Contractor with the help of the Service «Recurrent Write-offs».10. Bank card - a debit or credit card issued by the Issuing Bank, which is an instrument of non-cash settlements, intended for the Cardholder to carry out transactions with cash held in bank accounts of the Cardholder in the Bank-Bankthe issuer, or with money provided by the issuing bank on credit to the cardholder in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Serbia, as well as the bank account agreement, or within the established limit, in accordance with the terms of the credit agreement between the Issuing Bank and the Card Holder, provided that such settlement or credit card can be used by the Card Holder to pay for the Services of the Contractor.11. Linked card - Bank card, the details of which were provided by the Customer when drawing up and paying Subscriptions for training within the Club.Where this Offer uses terms other than those specified in para. 1.1, they shall be used and interpreted in accordance with the applicable law and business practices of the Internet2. General provisions1. This document is a public offer in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of Republic of Serbia, hereinafter referred to as the Contractor, and contains all the essential terms of the contract for the provision of additional training services for commercial promotion and development of business of confectioners.™ Acquainting the Customer with the terms of the offer;• implementation by the Customer of full or partial payment (advance payment of $500) of training services in accordance with the terms of the offer. From the moment of receipt of funds, in the account of payment of rendered services to the settlement account of the Contractor, the Agreement shall be considered concluded between the Customer and the Contractor. º Consent to the Contractor’s processing of the Customer’s personal data by ticking the box "I agree to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Terms".3. The person who has accepted this public offer shall acquire all the rights and obligations of the Customer provided for in this Contract.4. The acceptance of this offer and, accordingly, the conclusion of this Contract means that the Customer, to the extent necessary for it, has familiarized himself with the terms of this Contract, the program of distance courses, the rules of the payment system (hereinafter - Systems)the specific functioning of the System and the Site on which the training materials are placed, recognizes the unconditional suitability of the System, the Site for the performance of actions and the achievement of goals that are the subject of this agreement, including the conditions of participation in the Club, placed on any of the pages of the site Chilli margaritarutin.com its subdomains and accepts them unconditionally and in full. 5. In accepting this offer, the Customer understands and confirms that the provision of services by the Contractor remotely using the software (hereinafter - software) fully corresponds to the Customer’s ability to use the services, rendered in this way.3. Subject of the Treaty1. The subject of this Agreement is the provision of additional training services to the Customer within the framework of the Courses, the information about which is available on the pages of the site: margaritarutin.com and subdomains created on its basis, belonging to the Contractor. 2. The services are provided by providing access to the private section of the training platform where the Contractor’s webinars are held, access to video recordings of webinars, video lessons according to the Course or Club program for self-study, homework verification, The Contractor will place on the training platform training material and tasks for the Customer according to the schedule set by the Contractor, written and oral answers to the Customer’s questions during the training period, as well as other information support of the Customer within the framework of the Course or Club.3. Services under this contract are limited to providing the Customer with information and developing skills for its own use. The form of training - distance, through the Internet through the software (software).4. Within the scope of this Agreement, the Customer shall be provided with:2. Within the framework of the Course or other additional training services:ː access to online webinars;ː access to records of all webinars conducted;ř access to tasks for the Customer’s own work (homework);ː access to private chat online course;™ other educational materials;ː additional services and options (depending on the Tariff purchased and valid at the time of payment of the Share Service). 5. The Customer can consult the Website of margaritarutin.com for full information and description of the Contractor’s additional training services on the Courses, including information about the Club.
- 4. Timing and delivery of services
- 1. The Contractor undertakes to provide the Customer with additional training services from the list specified on the Site of the Contractor in the amount and according to the Tariff chosen by the Customer, and the Customer undertakes to pay and accept these services.
- 2. The Customer confirms that the Course and other Services of the Contractor are used by him in the framework or for the purpose of carrying out business activities.
- 3. Provision of training services at the Course or other programmes:
- 1. Services are provided by providing the Contractor to the Customer with access to the closed learning platform http://getcourse.io, closed chat in telegrams, participation in Zoom-ethers (depending on the chosen tariff).
- 2. The customer who has paid 100% of the prepayment fee is given access to the "zero" week of the Course, as well as a bonus in the form of Access to the Club training materials for a period of 2 (two) months. Upon completion of the free period, the Customer undertakes to pay the Subscription fee for subsequent periods in full. In case of refusal to pay the Subscription fee, Access to the Customer Club training materials is blocked.
- 3. Feedback in the form of verification of written answers of the Customer to the tasks in accordance with the program of the Course is carried out by the Contractor at least once a week. For the holidays the frequency of webinars is adjusted, the current Feedback can be postponed to the next working days. The artist reserves the right to change the day and date of the webinar.
- 4. For completion of homework the Customer is given 5 (5) calendar days from the opening of the respective lesson, if other deadlines are not set for the specific lesson. At the end of the term specified in this paragraph, homework reports are not accepted and are not checked by the Contractor.
- 10. The Contractor shall check the homework within 5 (five) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Customer’s report, if other deadlines are not set for a specific lesson. The result of the verification is expressed by the Performer in writing in the appropriate lesson or orally on the nearest Webinar.
- 11. Access to the training materials, provided that the Customer pays the full cost of services, is maintained by the Customer after completion of the training program in accordance with the terms set by the specific Course and/or tariff.
- 12. The schedule and content of the training program are determined at the discretion of the Executive and are posted on the Site and the training platform.
- 13. If the Client is unable to obtain the services provided by the Contractor according to the content of the training program, as well as to do homework, the services shall be deemed to have been rendered in a proper manner, The Contractor shall not be liable to the Customer for the inability of the Customer to complete the Course in a timely manner and the money paid to the Contractor shall not be refunded. At the same time, the Contractor provides the Customer with an opportunity to access the Course materials, even in the absence of completed homework.
- 14. The starting date of the training is considered the date of the actual provision of access to the training materials of the Course.
15. 15. The Contractor answers the Customer’s questions in a closed chat room of the Course participants daily during the working day from 9:00 -22:00, except on public holidays. 16. The Customer shall have the right to apply to the Contractor with a written application on the postponement of terms of provision of paid services under this contract not later than 5 (five) days from the beginning of the training with the addition of documents, confirming the impossibility of receiving services in the appropriate flow of training: certificates of hospital stay or COVID disease, natural disasters, as well as other events that make it impossible for the Customer to receive the services provided by this Agreement. The perpetrator shall have the right, but not the obligation, to satisfy the said request if the following conditions are met: - documents submitted by the Customer confirm the impossibility of obtaining services in the appropriate training stream; - there is a real possibility to include the Customer in the next course of the training program. 4. Services shall be deemed to have been provided properly, in full and on time: 1. With regard to training at the Course and providing access to the content of the Course - the parties have agreed on a phased acceptance of services by the Contractor. Unless otherwise specified in the Agreement, the Customer shall accept the services rendered weekly without signing the Act of Acceptance and Transfer of the services rendered. In the event that within one calendar day from the moment of granting the Customer access to the next module, the Contractor will not receive from the Customer a motivated claim to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, provided in the week preceding this day and received at the time of access, shall be considered accepted by the Customer without comments on their quality and quantity. The communication must contain the name of the Customer, the essence of the claim and substantiated evidence of the claim.
2. With regard to Club Training Services:
[ since the submission of passwords, links with access to the closed section on the GetCourse Platform and the closed group Chat in the Telegram messenger, which contains the training material;
™ from the moment the Customer has access to the training materials.
5. If there are motivated objections to the quality and (or) volume of the rendered Services, the Contractor shall eliminate the remarks specified by the Customer, provided that such comments do not exceed the scope of the paid Services and it is possible to eliminate them.
6. Any claims of the Employer shall be considered only on the basis of a substantiated written request addressed to the Contractor at the address chosen by the parties for communication.
7. In any event, the Customer shall reimburse the actual expenses of the Contractor in accordance with No. 9.6. Contracts, including all commissions of payment systems, charged when transferring funds to the account of the Contractor and from the account of the Contractor to the Customer.2. 5. Rights and obligations of the parties3. 4. 1. The Contractor undertakes:5. 1. To provide the Customer with personal access to the Service under the conditions stipulated by this Agreement. Access to the training materials is provided by the Contractor by sending passwords of access to the platform on the e-mail address of the Customer indicated by him when purchasing the Service. 6. 2. Inform the Customer of the planned training program by posting in the closed section of the Site and/or Platform.7. 3. Organize and conduct feedback via the software in accordance with the Course program and the purchased tariff. Information on the time and place of such training shall be placed in the closed section of the Site and/or Platform and/or sent to the e-mail address of the Customer, specified by him when buying the training, not later than 1 (one) business day.8. 4. Arrange for each new webinar to be recorded and place the entry in a special closed section within 2 (2) days of the webinar.9. 5. Keep confidential information received from the Customer when providing training services under this Agreement.10. 6. Comply with legal requirements concerning the processing, transmission and protection of the Customer’s personal data.5. The Performer has the right:6. 1. Change the schedule of teaching materials placement, feedback and other consultations, as well as change and supplement the content of lessons and tasks for the Customer.7. 2. Require the Customer to fulfill the obligations assumed in good faith.8. 3. Unilaterally amend and supplement the terms of this Agreement, without prior agreement with the Customer, while ensuring the publication of the amended terms on the website margaritarutin.com at least 1 (one) day before their entry into force. In this case, the new conditions do not apply to Customers who paid for the Services before such changes.9. 4. Unilaterally terminate this contract in the event of a material breach by the Customer of the terms of this Contract. At the same time, the monetary funds paid by the Customer under this contract are not subject to refund and are actually incurred expenses of the Contractor.
10. A fundamental breach of the terms of this Agreement means any violation of the copyright rights regulated by Chapter 70 of the Civil Code of Serbia and/or other legal acts of Serbia, including a single violation by the Client of No. 5.3.5. this Treaty. Also under significant violations of the terms of this Agreement infringement of the Customer’s honor, dignity and business reputation of the Contractor, including mention in the form of negative reviews and discussions of the Customer online products (courses, webinars, club etc.) Performer on third-party resources in the Internet, communities, groups in messengers. At the discretion of the Contractor, depending on the nature of the breach, any breach by the Customer of the rules set out in No. 5.3.2 may be considered as material. - 5.3.12. Treaty performed once and/or more than twice.
Engage third parties to provide services in accordance with this contract. In this case, the Contractor is not responsible for unlawful actions of third parties when rendering services under this Agreement, but makes every effort to ensure the protection of the rights and interests of the Customer.
11. To determine the ways and methods of training in the Club without prior agreement with the Customer.
12. Block the Customer’s account or Feedback until the circumstances are clarified:
< suspected of hacking an account, sending spam or other suspicious activity
• incitement of ethnic conflicts, distraction of participants from the course topic or webinar, spam, advertising, obscene statements, boorishness, general calls for mistrust or insulting the Artist, insulting other participants of the training program. The Contractor shall have the right to block the participation of the Customer under the terms of this paragraph temporarily or until the end of the training.
8. Terminate further provision of the Services without return of the prepayment in case of inappropriate, immoral and antisocial behavior of the Customer, as well as in case of: advertising, obscene statements, rudeness, general appeals to mistrust or insult the Executive/Supervisor of the Executive/other Members, check that the Customer is a minor, as well as in case of late payment of the Services, appearance during training in a drunken state and other reasons, which the Contractor considers sufficient to terminate the provision of the Services.
9. Do not provide Services without a prepayment, except when a Customer who has paid once the full tuition fee on the Course as a bonus is granted a free Club Subscription.
10. To establish additional protective measures for the protection of educational material in order to prevent unfair actions on the part of the Customer.
1. To receive services under this contract, have a personal computer with Internet access, equipped with headphones and microphones, as well as with installed software, necessary for the acceptance of appropriate services.2. In the event that the necessary access passwords have not been provided within the deadline, the Customer undertakes to contact the support service of the Contractor at: email@example.com by providing a copy of the receipt of payment.3. To make timely payment for Services under this Agreement within the established deadlines.4. Adhere to the established training schedule, goals and substance of the Contractor’s tasks within the framework of training, comply with the deadlines for completing homework (specified in the Instructions of the course or in lessons)to fulfill the recommendations and requirements of the Contractor within the provision of services under this contract.5. To provide the Contractor with reliable and up-to-date information necessary for sending training materials to the Customer, for access to the closed section on the GetCourse Platform, as well as for operative communication with the Customer within the framework of rendering services under this Agreement, agreeing that all information provided by the Customer at the time of ordering the Service is accurate, reliable, up-to-date and complete. Maintain the relevance of this information.6. Immediately notify the Contractor of the change of their contact data in writing by means of a contact e-mail
- 3. The Customer undertakes to:
Follow the rules of conduct in Feedback sessions and show respect to the Contractor, other participants of the training program.
2. Do not record, distribute (publish, post on Internet sites, copy, transfer or resell to third parties) for commercial or non-commercial purposes the information and materials provided by the Contractor to the Customer within the framework of the Agreement, Create information products based on it for commercial profit, and use this information in any other way than for private personal use.
3. Do not transfer to third parties and ensure the confidentiality of passwords access to the personal account in the private section of the Site and in the special software used for the organization of services by the contractor under this contract.
4. Do not modify in any way the program part of the Site and/or Platform, to make actions aimed at changing the functioning and functionality of the Site and/or Platform.
5. Do not post on the Site and/or Platform personal data of third parties without their consent and without the consent of the Contractor, including home addresses, phones, passport data, e-mail addresses.
6. Do not post commercial advertisements, commercial proposals, promotional information or any other intrusive information on the Site and/or Platform (including SPAM in comments - i.e. mass mailing of advertising or other type of correspondence to persons who have not expressed the desire to receive it), unless the placement of such information is agreed with the Contractor.
7. Independently supervise the termination of the Service, including Access to the Club.4. The customer has the right:1. To refuse the performance of the Agreement on condition of payment to the Contractor actually incurred expenses and rendered services in the manner and amounts established by Section 9 of the Agreement. 2. To receive from the Contractor feedback and other information related to the Service in the manner and on terms under this Agreement.3. Require the Executive to provide information on the organization and ensure the proper provision of the Services.4. Terminate Club Subscription at any time by removing the GetCourse Platform account or by clicking the "Unsubscribe" button in the GetCourse app. The payment for the current month (in which the cancellation occurred) of the subscription is not returned.6. Cost of services and payment procedure1. The cost of additional training services is indicated on the Website of the Contractor and can be changed by the Contractor at any time unilaterally. The new cost shall take effect from the date of publication and shall not apply to the Services fully paid for at the time of publication. Prices are in the currency of the Russian Federation.2. The cost of services does not include fees charged by banks or payment systems for payment. Commission expenses (if any) shall be paid by the Customer additionally and the cost of services shall be determined as the difference between the amount of payment made by the user and the amount of the retained commission.3. The Customer has the right to book the provision of access to the Service. The conditions of booking are specified in the Tariffs, placed on the Website of the Contractor.4. Payment for the selected service may be made by the Customer in the following order:1. Deposit of the prepayment in the amount of 100% of the cost of the Services to the settlement account of the Contractor before the start of their provision.2. In instalments provided by the partner bank of the Contractor. The term and terms of installments are indicated on the bank’s website. The bank has the right to refuse to grant installments.5. Tuition fees may be paid:1. a cashless transfer to the settlement account of the Contractor by means of receipt by the Customer of a link to the payment to the Customer’s e-mail.2. via electronic payments via payment systems or services. After ordering the Service, the Customer is redirected to the service of the payment system, on which he can pay the Service in any convenient way from the options offered by the service.6. The Customer is independently responsible for the correctness of his payments.
6. The Contractor has the right to independently determine other terms of payment for the Services - on an individual basis. Thus, the Contractor has the right to offer to the Customer by instalments payment of the Services by its division into prepayment (deposit) made by the Customer before the beginning of rendering the Services by the Contractor and the remaining amount paid by the Customer in the process of receiving the Services. In this case, if the Customer does not meet the deadline for payment of the remaining amount (in accordance with the established schedule), the Contractor shall not / close the access to the parts of the Course, familiarization with which is possible after full payment of the Services. Individual terms and schedules of installments are formalized by a separate agreement between the Contractor and the Customer.
7. Payment is possible in the form of recurring payments, which are automatically written off from the bank (credit or other payment) card, whose data the Customer specifies when activating access to the personal account, or paid by the Customer using the means of payment.
8. Accepting the terms of this Agreement, the Customer shall give his consent to the write-off of funds on the terms of this acceptance in advance for the automatic repeat payment.
9. The time of payment shall be considered the date of receipt of funds to the Contractor’s current account.
10. All bank expenses related to the transfer of funds to the Contractor, including the commissions of partner banks, credit intermediaries shall be paid by the Customer, except for the commission of the bank in which the Contractor has a settlement account.
11. The services are provided in full provided they are fully paid by the Customer.
12. In the event that the impossibility of performance arises from circumstances for which neither Party is responsible, the Employer shall reimburse the Contractor for the actual expenses incurred by him in the manner specified in section 9 of the Agreement.7. Recurrent payments.1. The «Recurring Write-offs» service allows the Customer to pay for the Services of the Contractor under the Agreement, by means of regular automatic transfers of funds to the Contractor from the Client’s Bank Cards. Activation (connection) of the Service «Recurring withdrawals» involves the following actions:< Credit Card Registration: The customer enters all necessary details of his Credit Card (Linked Card).< By clicking on the «Subscribe» button (or another button similar in functionality) confirming the User’s acceptance of the terms of this Offer.2. After the connection of the Service «Recurring Charges», money transfers will be made from the Linked Card in the time and amounts necessary for the proper performance of the Customer’s duties under this offer3. When entering into the Agreement, the Customer shall give his consent to the automatic periodic write-off of electronic funds from the account of the Linked Card for the payment of the Subscription for 30 (thirty) days of participation and shall recognize that orders for writing off money from his account, are the orders of the Customer himself, and the actions of the processing center and the acquirer bank, directed to write off the money in accordance with this paragraph, are executed with the consent of the Customer.4. The direct write-off of cash is carried out by the issuing bank on the basis of the prior consent of the Customer for such write-off. 5. At one point in time, the Customer can be activated (connected) Service «Recurrent charges» only on one Bank Card payment system Visa (Visa Inc.), MasterCard or Maestro (MasterCard International Inc.).
2. 2. The Contractor does not store or process bank card data linked by the Customer to the Personal Account, nor other personal data of the Customer, providing only requests to the Processing Centre and the Bank for repeated operation on the Customer’s Linked Card.
3. 3. The Executor does not guarantee the possibility of carrying out transactions on the Linked Card.
4. 4. The Customer guarantees that he is a Credit Card Holder attached to the Personal Account, knowingly, correctly and fully enters all required details of the Credit Card when activating (connecting) the Service «Recurring Charges».
5. 5. The execution of the actions provided for in para. 7.4. The Contract is considered to be analogous to the Customer’s own handwritten signature.
6. 6. The connection of the Service «Recurrent charges», in the order stipulated by this Agreement of use of the service, is carried out only if the technical possibility of the Contractor, Processing Center, Bank, Issuing Bank exists. The Contractor, Processing Center, Bank are not responsible for the impossibility of connecting the Service «Recurrent withdrawals».
7. 7. The customer has the right to use the button of disconnection and / or removal of the Tied Credit Card from auto cancellations.
8. 8. In the event of a shortage of electronic funds in the account of the Customer’s Linked Card, there shall be no write-off of funds against payment for the Services. After receipt of the required amount of electronic funds in the amount sufficient for payment of the Services, the write-off of cash against payment of the Services is restored, and the Customer does not need to accept the terms of this Agreement again. In case of failure or impossibility to write off by the Contractor within 5 (5) days of money in the account of payment of the Subscription, the Contractor has the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement and disable the Service "Subscription" from the Customer.8. Liability and guarantees.1. The Contractor is not responsible for the impossibility of rendering services to the Customer for reasons independent of the Contractor, namely: violation of the Internet, equipment or software by the Customer. In this case, the services are deemed to have been provided properly and are to be paid in full.2. No information, materials and/or advice provided by the Contractor in the provision of services under this contract may be regarded as a guarantee, except as provided for in paragraph 9.12. 9. Contract. Making decisions on the basis of all information provided by the Contractor is in the exclusive competence of the Customer. The Contractor is not responsible for the Customer’s subjective expectations from the Contractor’s services.3. The Contractor is not guaranteed the absolute continuity of the provision of services under this offer, despite the fact that the Contractor takes all possible measures to prevent the above. If the quality of the Internet connection is unsatisfactory, the stable operation of the software is not guaranteed, in which case it may be difficult or impossible to obtain services under this contract.
2. The Contractor shall not be liable for the improper provision of Services if the improper performance was due to the unreliability, inadequacy or delay of the information provided by the Customer, as well as due to other breaches of this Contract by the Customer. 2. The Customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided during the execution and payment of the Order. 3. In case the Customer ignores and does not perform (once or more during the training period) the homework received during the training, the Contractor is released from responsibility for the results of the Customer and does not guarantee their achievement (para. 9.8. Contract). In any case, the Services shall be deemed to have been provided by the Contractor in full and the money paid shall not be refunded. 4. In the event that the Customer, for reasons beyond the control of the Contractor, has not used the Services and has not notified the Contractor of its wish to refuse the Services within the time period specified in Section 9 of this Agreement, The Service shall be deemed to have been provided in an appropriate manner and the funds paid to the Contractor shall not be refunded.
5. The Parties are exempt from liability for non-performance or improper performance of obligations under this contract for the duration of force majeure. During this time, the parties have no mutual claims and each party assumes its own risk of force majeure consequences. On occurrence of such circumstances the Contractor is obliged to notify the Customer by placing information on the Site and/or on the e-mail box indicated by the Customer when making payment, a The customer is obliged to send a letter to the Contractor on the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication in the line Topic «Force majeur». Under circumstances of force majeure (force majeure) the Parties shall mean: fire, flood, earthquake, strikes and other natural disasters, war and hostilities, entry into force of normative legal acts and acts of law, If the above circumstances are beyond the control of the Parties, an emergency (not planned) hospitalization, which is documented, prevents the implementation of this Agreement and arose after the conclusion of this Agreement. The Customer’s lack of time on any grounds for passing the training program, taking leave, business trips, non-payment of access to the Internet, failure of the means of access to the Internet are not circumstances of force majeure (force majeure).
6. The aggregate liability of the Contractor under this Agreement for any claim or claims in respect of the Contract or its performance is limited to the amount of payment paid to the Contractor by the Customer. In this case, the Contractor can be recovered only real documented damage, but not lost profit.9. Terms and conditions of refund.1. Refunds shall be made by the Contractor on the application of the Customer sent to email@example.com. The application must state:- the surname, first name, patronymic of the person who requests the return;- order number, date, payment amount;- reasons for return;- passport data;- bank account details;- phone number, e-mail address, postal address for communication.2. The request must be sent from the e-mail address of the Customer specified when completing the application on the site in a scanned form with the signature of the person who requests the return of funds.3. The Executor shall have the right to return the funds if there are grounds for doing so for those bank details from which the Services were paid.4. Full refund of funds by the Contractor is carried out on the application of the Customer sent to the e-mail address: contact address5. The Customer has the right to cancel the Course completely and to terminate the Agreement during the Course, but not later than the day on which the Course ends. The Contractor undertakes to return to the Customer on the bank card or settlement account from which the training payment was made, the refund amount less the cost of "Zero Week", Club Subscriptions and the number of modules opened to the Customer during the training, Actual expenditure up to and including the date of application for refund. The amount of the refund shall be calculated by the Contractor from the first working day following the date of the Customer’s refusal from the Course by submitting an application to the Contractor’s e-mail address. In this case, if the refund is made for the Service or the Package of Services purchased (-the) at a discount (a special offer), the cost of the Services is determined on the date of their payment by the Customer, and the cost of the parts of the Course is recalculated taking into account the discount price. The refund amount is determined in the following order:
- Formula for calculating the cost of one course module:
- Y = X / N1, where
- Y - Tuition fee per module (week) per course,
- X - Course Fees,
- N1 - Number of modules (weeks) of training on the Course
- The refund amount is calculated as follows:
- Z = P - X - (Y * N2) where
- Z - Refund amount at the Rate;
- Y - Tuition fee for one module (week) per course;
- P - The amount paid by the Customer for training on the Course;
- N2 - the number of weeks of training from the start of training on the Course to the first working day following the date of the Customer’s refusal of training on the Course.
- X - the cost of the actual expenses, the size of which is determined by para. 9.6. of the Contract
- 6. The Contractor shall also be entitled to deduct from the amount of return of the training expenses actually incurred by the Contractor, necessary for the execution of the Agreement and made at the time of receipt of the application for return, including, but not limited to:
- • payment of technical services, expenses for the software used by the Contractor in the process of training or payment of services of third parties, as well as communication services related to placement of the training program in the information and telecommunication network «Internet» or on the Platform, as well as communication with the Customer;
- • commission of the payment aggregator-acquirer, tax payments, banking, credit organizations and relevant payment systems for the receipt of money from the Customer and for the implementation of the return of money to the Customer, as well as charged when transferring money to the account of the Contractor and from the account of the Contractor to the address of the Customer, including the implementation of the return of money to the Customer;
- ř Payment of the services of third parties or employees of the Contractor participating in the training program (if available);
- ř costs of communication services related to placement of the training program in information and telecommunication network «Internet» or on the Platform, as well as communication with the Customer;
- and the cost of additional services included or not included in the training, but paid additionally by the Customer.
- The specific amount of the actual expenses for each case shall be determined by the Contractor independently, on the basis of the conditions provided for in para. 9.6. and 9.7. Treaty.
- 7. In case of payment on credit by instalments, the Contractor shall return only its remuneration and shall not reimburse any expenses incurred by the Customer at the conclusion of the agreement with the partner bank or third parties - intermediaries. The funds are returned to the account from which the borrowed funds were received.
- 8. The decision on refund or refusal to refund the funds shall be taken by the Contractor within 10 (ten) working days from the moment of receipt of the corresponding application of the Customer.
- 9. The funds shall be returned to the account of the Customer from which the training was paid within 15 (fifteen) working days after the decision on the return.
- 10. If the application for return is satisfied, access to the training materials for the Customer shall be terminated within 1 (one) business day from the date on which the Contractor sends the decision on the appropriate return to the Customer. The Customer’s request for a refund shall also be considered a revocation of this acceptance in advance.
- 11. Refund guarantee: a full refund can be made upon completion of the Course provided the Customer has completed 95% of the practical homework and has not received the result. The result is one of the following points: increase of posts or storis coverage, increase of subscribers, increase of orders or applications. In order to refund the funds, the Customer must send an application to the e-mail address of the Contractor for the refund of funds for training with reference to this paragraph and providing the following evidence:
[ Video screencast of the Customer’s account used as part of the training, before the start of the course, where the coverage of storis, posts, number of subscribers are clearly visible;
³ must also be filled in the table attached in the first module of the Course, which indicates the average number of orders per month before completing the course, attached to the scorecard screens (coverage in storis, posts, number of subscribers) at the time of the Course.
[ Within 7 (seven) days after the completion of the Course, you must provide a screencast of the Customer’s video account at the time of completion of the Course used for the Course, showing the coverage of the latest stories, posts, subscribers, and also the recording of orders during the Course.
No later than 3 (three) working days from the submission of the request for refund, the Contractor shall agree with the Customer the date of audit of the Customer’s business and no later than 5 (five) working days from the moment of the audit provides a written plan with step-by-step actions for the development of the Customer’s business. In case the Customer has not received the growth of subscribers, coverage or orders, the Customer shall receive the money for training. Audit of the Customer’s business is carried out through consultation in the Zoom-session format with the Customer.10. Personal data and their use1. The Customer gives his consent to the Contractor to process his personal data provided at registration in the closed section of the Site, namely: name, surname, image, e-mail address, contact phone number, accounts in programs of exchange of messages and social networks.2. Personal data processing means the recording, systematization, stockpiling, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (dissemination, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data, not falling under special categories, which, according to the current legislation of Serbia, require the written consent of the Client.3. Processing of personal data is carried out in order to fulfill the obligations of the Contractor under this contract, to provide the Customer with feedback when using the Site, training programs, videocourses, as well as for the purpose of sending information and advertising messages to the e-mail address specified by the Customer at the time of registration, as well as for the use of customer’s feedback.4. The Client’s personal data are processed by the Contractor using databases in the territory of Serbia and in accordance with the legislation in force.5. The Customer may at any time withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by sending the appropriate notification to the Contractor at the contact address In so doing, the Customer understands and acknowledges that the withdrawal for the processing of personal data may require the deletion of any information, concerning the Customer’s participation in the training program, including the removal of the Customer’s account in the closed section of the Site and the termination of access to the materials of the acquired course.
1. The Customer shall give consent to the receipt of informational mailings and advertising materials from the Contractor, or from other persons on behalf of the Contractor, to the e-mail address and/or contact phone number indicated by the Customer at registration on the Site. Agreement to receive newsletters and advertising materials may be withdrawn by the Customer at any time by sending the Contractor the appropriate notification to the contact address
2. The customer gives his consent to the use of his image as a photograph of the Customer (avatar), reviews by the Contractor on a free basis.11. Copyright protection
1. The site contains the results of intellectual activity belonging to the Contractor, its affiliates and other related parties, representatives, all other persons acting on behalf of the Contractor.
2. By using the Site, the Customer recognizes and agrees that all contents of the Site and the structure of the content of the Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other rights to the results of intellectual activity, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, on all media and in respect of all technologies, both those currently in existence and those developed or developed subsequently. No rights to any content of the Site, including, inter alia, audio-visual works, text and graphic materials, computer programs, trademarks shall be transferred to the Customer as a result of the use of the Site and the conclusion of this contract. All results of intellectual activity contained on the site can be used by the Customer only for personal purposes.
3. In the event of a breach by the Customer of the provisions of this Agreement concerning the copyright protection of the Contractor, the Contractor shall have the right to claim compensation of 300,000 (three hundred thousand) dollars or tenfold of the value of the course for each violation, as well as compensation for all damages, including loss of profits.
12. Settlement of disputes, procedure for claims.
1. The perpetrator shall make every effort to ensure that no one’s rights are violated in the provision of services.
2. In the event of any disagreement between the Parties regarding the performance of each of the Parties to the Treaty, as well as any other disagreement, such disagreement shall be settled by the application of the mandatory pre-trial claim procedure.
3. The Contractor undertakes to send the claim to the Customer in an electronic form to the e-mail address indicated by him when placing the Order on the Site. The Customer undertakes to send the claim to the Contractor in an electronic form to the e-mail address the period of response to the claim - 10 (ten) working days from the date of its receipt
4. If no agreement is reached by negotiation and settlement is reached in pre-trial procedure, disputes are settled in the judicial procedure established by the Serbian legislation at the location of the Perpetrator.
11. Copyright protection
1. The contract shall be valid from the date of its conclusion (the date of acceptance of the offer) to the date of the end of the training period or the end of the provision of the Service, and, in terms of the monetary obligations, to the full performance of the Parties.
2. If a public offer is withdrawn during the term of the Agreement, it shall be deemed terminated from the moment of withdrawal of the offer. In this case, the Contractor is obliged to return the monetary funds paid by the Customer, less expenses incurred by the Contractor for rendered services in the manner stipulated by Section 9 of the Contract.
3. The contract may be terminated by agreement of the Parties.
4. The contract may be terminated unilaterally on the initiative of the Contractor in cases where the Customer has violated the terms of this Contract. In this case, the Contractor shall send an electronic notification to the Customer indicating the grounds for termination of the Contract and shall retain the funds paid by the Customer in the manner and amount established by sections 5 and 9 of the Agreement.
5. The Agreement may be terminated unilaterally in advance on the initiative of the Customer by sending to the Contractor a statement of refusal of the Services in cases if the Contractor has violated the terms of this Agreement. Application sent to e-mail address
6. The Parties recognize that all notifications, communications, agreements, documents and letters sent using authorized e-mail addresses, Personal Account on the Getcourse Platform and other electronic communication channels, including messengers are deemed to have been sent and signed by the Parties, unless such letters expressly state otherwise, and are legally binding on the court.
7. The Treaty shall be terminated prematurely in circumstances beyond the control of the Parties.
8. Annex to the Treaty:
1. Annex 1 - Notification of unilateral waiver of performance
14. Details of the Contractor.
Individual entrepreneur Chilli creative PR
Republic of Serbia
Mailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org